This document provides information on what personal data is collected within Tilak a. s., how it is handled, from what sources it is obtained, for what purposes it is used, to whom it is provided, where it is possible to obtain information about the personal data processed and what measures are taken to secure personal data.
Personal data and processing time
- We process personal data in accordance with legislation governing the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. We keep records of the personal data we process and are the controller of such data.
- We collect and process personal data for specific, explicitly expressed legal purposes, where the provision of our services is subject to the processing of personal data, or on the basis of the consent of the natural person, where consent to processing may be refused or withdrawn at any time.
- We collect personal identification data enabling the identification of a natural person, contact personal data for communication and other specifying information related to the services and activities provided by Tilak, a.s. (www.tilak.cz). Contact data means in particular the address, telephone number, e-mail address and other specifying information.
- Information on the personal data processed is provided in the consent or information on the processing of personal data.
- We process personal data for the period of time specified by law in the case of lawful processing, for the period defined by legitimate interest, or for the period of validity of the consent given. At the end of the processing period, we will dispose of it by erasure and shredding.
Collection of personal data
- From you on the basis of a contract, enquiry, order or other lawful purpose;
- When our employees are negotiating a deal or providing a service and during their subsequent implementation;
- From other data controllers with your consent to the transfer of personal data;
- From publicly available sources, registers, lists and records with demonstrable provenance of personal data.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
- We process personal data in connection with the services we provide and to ensure all activities required for their performance;
- For our internal needs, to protect our rights and legally protected interests, to evaluate our business activities, to improve the quality of the services we provide and to improve customer satisfaction;
- For other purposes, such as expanding the portfolio of products and services we provide; to inform us of new services; to expand the range of services we offer to our customers in cooperation with partners.
Personal data protection
- The processing of personal data in Tilak, a.s. is under constant control of physical and technical security. During processing, we use security controls and technical mechanisms to ensure the protection of processed data to the highest possible degree against unauthorized access, unauthorized transfer, against loss or destruction and against other possible misuse;
- All persons who work with personal data in the performance of their work or contractual duties are bound by the confidentiality obligations imposed by legislation or contractual relationship, the confidentiality continues even after the end of their employment or contractual relationship with us.
Provision of personal data
- In the course of providing services, we transfer personal data to external recipients in the following categories: carriers and other companies that provide transport services for us or carry out commercial or other contractual activities;
- To other entities, at the direction of the data subject or with the data subject's consent;
- To public authorities and state authorities in the performance of their legal duties.
Processing of personal data based on consent
- In the case of processing based on informed consent, you are always free to decide whether to grant, restrict or refuse your consent to the extent proposed by us. We are bound by the scope of the consent provided;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of refusal to grant consent or withdrawal of consent already granted, we will terminate the processing of personal data as soon as possible, which is determined by technical and organizational possibilities;
- Consent to the processing of personal data can be given again at any time.
Fulfilling the right of access to personal data
- All contact details, procedures for exercising the right of access and making a request are listed on our website (here).
- Upon your request, we provide information about the personal data we hold and process about you.
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer or request the fulfilment of the right at Tilak, a.s., located at Žerotínova 927/41, 787 01 Šumperk
- We will prepare and transmit the information to you without undue delay in the agreed manner in order to ensure the protection of your rights.
Correction of personal data held
- In order to provide our services properly, it is necessary to have correct and accurate personal data. It is important that you notify us of any changes to your personal information. If we are notified of a change, we will promptly make a correction to our records. If, during processing, we discover through our own activity that the personal data is not true or up-to-date, we will invite you to correct it and, failing confirmation, we will delete the data.
Objection, withdrawal of consent and other requirements
- You have the opportunity to object to the processing of personal data, withdraw your consent, request a change in the scope of consent, raise a query or make a data protection request at any time.
You can contact the Data Protection Authority directly with your objection or complaint at www.uoou.cz.
Contacts for receiving data protection requests
- You can request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability or an objection or query in the following way:
- By email to email@example.com
- In writing to our address
- By data mailbox
- In person at the registered office of Tilak, a.s.
- Contact details are listed on our website https://www.tilak.cz/cs/kontakt